Training in Cosmetic Tattooing
- Scope: Basic Training and certification in cosmetic tattooing, including Eyebrow 3D, Original Eyebrow hair strand shaping technique, eyeliner upper and lower, lip line.
- Training time: Four days of intensive training; 09.00 - 16.00 each day. Prompt attendance is required.
- Number of participants: Maximum three students per course ensures one-on-one time.
- Equipment: Stockholms Beauty Center provides all the equipment for training.
- Lunch provided for students.
- Course fee: 26,000 kr (excl. VAT), payable before the course starts.
- Registration fee: 5,000 kr (excl. VAT), payable at time of booking (deducted from Course Fee).
Products included in the course:
- Eyebrow 3D starter pack with a retail value of 10,000kr (excl. VAT) to include; shaping pencils, colours (x3), tattoo pencil, eyebrow template, needles, anaesthetic, colour thinner, colour correction, and healing cream, and colour fixing agent. This will cover approximately 50 Eyebrow 3D procedures.
- Introduction to permanent make-up techniques
- Health & Safety requirements
- Operation of permanent make-up apparatus
- Different use of needles
- Training on the changing of needles
- Disinfection of equipment and skin
- Colour theory and mixing colors
- Measurement of the face to determine eyebrow shape
- Perform sketch of eyebrows
- Special eyebrow shapes
- Preparation of eyebrows
- Equipment and site preparation at the workplace
- Introduction to an eyebrow tattoo
- Practical training of permanent make-up for eyebrows
- Colour mixing for eyeliner
- Practical demonstration of eyeliner
- Colour mixing for lip contour
- Practical demonstration of permanent make-up on the lip contour
- Practical training on a model
- Consultantion meeting with customer
- Permanent make-up revisits and possible corrections
Stockholms Beauty Center sells cosmetic tattoo machines and all accessories at special prices for those who complete the course. The machine for cosmetic tattooing is priced from 23,500 kr (excl. VAT). Our machines are manufactured in Germany and have an expected life of at least 10 years.
A full price list for all accessories including colours and needles will be provided at the time of the course. A recommended starter pack that students will need to purchase with the tattoo machine will include; Needle and Needle tubes for Original Eyebrow technique, lip liner, and eyeliner.
Standard colours (cold & warm) for eyebrow and lip liner. These products will cost 8,370 kr (excl. VAT) and cover approximately 20 treatments.